Some of the changes are:
- Quadrant is included (Q&A)
- MGrammar and M are partially merged. One tool, one specification, but still *.mg and *.m files. The goal is, to have one language one day. Awaiting more information here.
- Some rather minor language changes
- Meta models for UML2, no quadrant customization yet + other "Oslo"-Provided Domains
- Tons of improvements in Intellipad including a new “DSL Grammar Mode” with much easier handling of grammars, input and output.
And intellipad got much faster.
- Lots of new contents on MSDN and the “Oslo” Dev Center