The "Oslo” team has released the third CTP of Microsoft’s forthcoming modeling platform.
Some of the changes are:
- Quadrant is included (Q&A)
- MGrammar and M are partially merged. One tool, one specification, but still *.mg and *.m files. The goal is, to have one language one day. Awaiting more information here.
- Some rather minor language changes
- Meta models for UML2, no quadrant customization yet + other "Oslo"-Provided Domains
- Tons of improvements in Intellipad including a new “DSL Grammar Mode” with much easier handling of grammars, input and output.
And intellipad got much faster.
- Lots of new contents on MSDN and the “Oslo” Dev Center
For more detailed information check out the team announcement and the release notes.
Empty Quadrant Workspace
And yes, I’ll be blogging about my web-layout DSL 🙂